A Lazyday Outfit



We went on a little trip to Shanghai last weekend (blog post coming soon) and Jack and I were in need of some wintery clothing as the weather was as blistery cold as the UK. We ordered a bucket load of items from ASOS last month but unfortunately it has gone missing. Therefore we had to make a mad dash to the shops in the hopes of finding some goodies to keep us warm for the weekend.

Here is what I bought;
ZARA CHECKED DOUBLE SIDED SCARF (£19.99) - This scarf is massive! It is so fluffy and soft and is super for wrapping myself (and Jack) up in to keep nice and toasty.

H&M OVERSIZED JUMPER (£14.99) - Love this jumper. Its so big, soft and cosy - I could wear it everyday. I need this in every colour.

TOPSHOP CUT OUT BOOTS (£46) - These babies featured in my List of Loves, Covets & new Finds post last month. I can't get enough of these - the only time I remove them is to go to bed. They are so comfortable (tried and tested from walking for miles in Shanghai). I love wearing them with my berry coloured socks.

I thought I would pair the outfit with the boots and also a pair of court shoes (similar here) just to show how you can take this from day to night. Low maintenance, yet sophisticated (the outfit, not me).

I am starting to feel a little Christmassy now wearing all these warm wintery items!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment