Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil: A Skin Saviour


I have been reaching for the Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil on and off for the past eight months and if I am being honest, it didn't float my skincare boat as much as I thought it would. Until recently.

Rosehip oil boasts so many skin loving qualities, one of them being its ability to boost the skins natural healing process. This is why it has jumped to the top of my skincare routine as of late.

Hong Kong has not been kind to my skin. Not only have I been suffering from very dry skin due to a change in the weather but an army of angry under-the-skin spots have been battling through. This is when I reach for the Rosehip Oil. It has quite a strong scent, but not one that is uneasy on the nose. I just press it into clean skin before bedtime and let this orangey goodness work its overnight magic.

I kid you not, by the morning the pesky under-the-skin spot has reduced significantly and the pain has decreased from a painful 10/10 to a friendly 1/10. The dryness that seems to have gathered around my nostrils (due to excessive nose blowing) has disappeared too.

This lovely little oil is also supposed to improve skin tone and reduce fine lines - personally I haven't used it enough to witness this but I will certainly be making it a regular in my skincare routine from now on.

If you are looking for a face friendly wonder oil that is perfect for all skin types I urge you to go along and buy this.

Have you ever used Rosehip oil? If so, whatcha reckon?

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment