In Love With: Revlon Colorburst Matt Balm in Elusive



Yes, I know I am a little late to the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm party, but I just had to say my piece on this lovely little product.

I have been reaching for this near enough every day for the past 2-3 weeks. This lovely matte rosey pink shade has great colour pay-off and effortlessly sails on to the lips, feeling very moisturising at the same time. Its great to wear from day through to evening and smells minty which is very refreshing to the nose.
 
The only downside to this product is the staying power - it doesn't last on the lips very long, especially when you are eating and drinking. But for a mere £7.99, it doesn't really phase me.

I can't wait to pick up some more of these balm sticks. I already have my eye on Standout - a beaut berry red number.


P.S. This was the only half decent picture I could get and it doesn't really show the colour to its true potential, but you just have to believe me.

P.P.S. I got to dust off the old parka this weekend and I am very excited. Hong Kong is finally getting cold.

Have you tried any of the Colorburst Matte Balms?

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment