A List of Loves, Covets and New Finds #2


Its time for the second edition...

Currently Loving
My favourite Blogger and YouTuber Vivianna Does Makeup. I have been following Anna for over a year now and she is one of the main reasons why I end up buying so much makeup & skincare. Damn you, Anna! Just joking, I bloody love it. Her ability to rock any makeup look and her great knowledge on anything beauty related definitely makes me her number one fan. Go subscribe to her YouTube channel and blog, you will not be disappointed.

I am totally digging my new OVERSIZED scarf from Zara (yes, caplocks is required for this bad boy). Just like the topshop boots, I never take it off. Put it this way, if I could sleep in both of these items, I would.

Currently Coveting
As usual, the biggest section of this post. Obviously, I want everything. First up is the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream - when I purchased the Bobbi Brown concealer and corrector, the lady prepped my under eye with this cream. It felt so silky and hydrating (obvs) and made applying concealer like a blooming dream. It has brilliant reviews too - sold.

I am on the market for a new leather jacket - said everyone ever. Well, I know I certainly am. I have a faux leather one back in the UK that is well loved. However, four years of constantly wearing it has started to take its toll (got a few holes on the arms). So doing what I do best, I checked out the All Saints website the other day and found this stunner - a little pricey but you know its going to last forever.

I had a couple of comments on my Concealers, Concealers, Concealers post about the causes of under eye darkness and some remedies. One of them being the use of a Vitamin E Eye Cream - this one from The Body Shop has fantastic reviews and a great price. It also claims to hydrate the under eye and reduce fine lines. I may just divert my daily stroll to Thai Boxing via The Body Shop next time.

I have been after a lovely notebook for a while, especially now I have started this blog. Every time I have a blog idea I have to whop the iPhone out - clearly not as sophisticated as getting a beautiful little personalised notebook out. Which brings me to the final product I am coveting this month - a personalised notebook from Jadeco. I spotted this in Metrobooks in Tsim Sha Tsui - it was super soft, red and had a personalised message in gold which read 'Love!' - I wanted it there and then. The only downside is that you have to pop into store to request personalisation - which takes seven to ten days. Bummer. I have submitted my request to Jack in the form of puppy dog eyes. It is such a good idea for a Christmas or Birthday present.

New Finds
I am always on the lookout for a good purifying mask. A friend recommended this one from Borghese. The best thing for us is that in Hong Kong you can find it for £6-£7 - in the UK the smallest one is £27! What is that about?! At the end of the day - me and Jack would still pay the extortionate price because its that good. It tingles A LOT when applying it to the face, after five minutes remove it with a warm/hot cloth and say hello to a smooth and brighter complexion. It really gets deep into your pores and draws out impurities - its going to take a good few uses to clear up my skin but it seems to be working. Jack loves it -  he is already making space in the suitcase to bring a bucket load home.

Oh and another new find is Nicki Minaj's new song The Night is Still Young. Definitely a guilty pleasure but I love it. Check it out.

I would love to know what you guys are currently loving or coveting?

K x

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Nicole Hewitt2 January 2015 at 19:06

    I have recently been using The Body Shop Vitamin E cleanser & i love it. It has been perfect for my skin with the cold weather. May have to give the eye cream a shot too! As for the Borghese purifying mask...please bring me one home!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete