A List of Loves, Covets and New Finds #1




Currently Loving
Its no secret that I am a mahoosive blog fanatic. Whether it be fashion, beauty, lifestyle, wedding or food related. The best platform for collating all these blogs into one easy place is obviously Bloglovin'. Even more so now my blog is on there! I have downloaded the app for my iPhone which makes browsing through my favourite blogs much easier. Try it out guys.

Next on my list of current loves is the Evening Chill Playlist on Spotify. Its just the perfect list to chill out to, whether it be with a glass of wine or helping me focus on typing up my blog posts. I have discovered so many new artists through my daily indulge of this playlist. I love love love!

Currently Coveting
Ashley Madekwe (my current girl crush) posted this beaut of a photo on instagram the other day and I instantly fell in love with what was on her lips. The NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl. Wow, what a cracking shade. A stunning pinky red offering. I need this in my life. Ashley Madekwe has a fashion blog, check it out. That girl can seriously rock some amazing outfits.

Now I need to let you all know about my addiction to concealers. I have quite dark under-eye circles and I am constantly on the hunt for the next miracle concealer. You name the product, I have probably tried it. So, after seeing Anna of Vivianna Does Makeup review of the Clarins Instant Concealer, I knew that I needed this in my make up stash ASAP. Hong Kong unfortunately do not stock Clarins make-up. What is that all about?! So I will just have to wait to pick up this little number on my return to the UK.

Boots, boots, boots. I fricking love a good pair of boots. I spotted these babies from Topshop on my weeky jaunt of the store in central. They definitely went on my Christmas list faster than I could say Jingle Bells. I must say, they look better in the flesh than on the website. Trust me.

New Finds
After reading Luce of Bonjour Luce post on Into The Gloss I checked out the site. I actually spent a good hour or so browsing through the other day. Its addictive. Its a one stop shop for all things beauty related with fantastic and inspiring interviews of many famous beautiful women. I urge you to go and have a read.

Ping Pong Gintoneria is hidden little gem of a bar located in the Sai Ying Pun area on Hong Kong island. The only way people hear about this place is through word of mouth. Clearly from the outside (pictured above) you wouldn't know what lies beyond that ominous red door unless someone recommends or takes you there. You are greeted with a steep set of stairs followed by a wall of breasts located at the bottom. With a wide selection of Gin inspired cocktails (I would know, I tried a few) its a great bar with a lovely chilled out atmosphere. Go take a look, its worth it.

What have you guys discovered recently?

K x

4 comments:

  1. I love those boots Kirsty they're gorgeous! I got some new ankle boots yesterday, some nice little tan flats for over winter. Can't beat a good pair of boots! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah definitely Jade! I actually have some other boots on order with a slight heel...I can't wait to get them up on the blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the boots too! Think I might have to try the Evening Chill playlist. You can't beat a bit of spotify xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it! Its such a cool playlist xx

    ReplyDelete