Stop, Its Pamper Time.


Pam-per: Verb (used with object) - to treat or gratify with extreme or excessive indulgence, kindness or care


Every girl must indulge in a little 'me' time every once in a while.

When Sunday evening approaches I enter pamper mode especially if I have over-indulged on the vino's the previous night. Do not judge me.

I start off by using my favourite cleanser by Oskia to remove the days makeup and follow it up with The Body Shop's Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask - this mask is fantastic for helping to clear up congested and oily skin. Once applied to the skin I leave it on for around ten minutes until the mask has completely hardened. I remove with a warm muslin cloth and straight away I can feel that my skin is much smoother. I have found that this mask tends to draw a lot of the impurities under the skin to the surface - something that a lot of clay masks have trouble doing. A truly great mask at a great price.

I like to give my lips a little bit of TLC by treating them to Lush's lovely Mint Julips Lip Scrub. I gently rub this into the lips to remove any flaky skin.This makes it much easier to apply lip balms and lipsticks as your lips will be as smooth as silk - Fo' sho. Be warned though: This smells divine, you will want to eat it.

Following the dilly-dallying of making my face look presentable, I like to unwind by twinkle-footing it into a nice warm bath (especially if I am aching from Thai Boxing!). I am absolutely in love with Lush bath products at the moment. I used the Northern Lights bath bomb last week  - once dropped into the water it swirls, twirls and fizzes turning the water into a purply glittery wonderland (it even has mini stars in it) - it left my skin feeling so soft and smooth and it smells beautiful. My next Sunday Lush sesh will involve this bubble bath bar, The Comforter. Oh lordy lord, this smells fantastic! I can't wait to submerge myself under the mountain of pinky purple bubbles. 

Once I emerge from the bath smelling truly wonderful but looking a bit like a wrinkled Sphynx cat, I like to slip into my comfy PJ's and thick socks and treat myself to a calming peppermint tea and scoff a little naughty chocolate snack.

Ahh, don't you just love a nice pamper evening?

K x


1 comment:

  1. Sarah Nicole Hewitt27 November 2014 at 10:59

    Yes indeed! I'am definitely going to try & get my hands on some of the Lush lip scrub with the cold weather kicking in. I love the products from that place! Xxx

    ReplyDelete