A Girly Gift Guide for Christmas 2014



Ok, ok... this might just be everything that I want for Christmas.

I may as well try and hide it as a girly gift guide for Christmas, you know just to help all you ladies out that might be struggling.

So here is goes...

  1. TERRY'S CHOCOLATE ORANGE SEGSATIONS (£3.00) - I was obsessed with these bad boys last year. Such chocolatey goodness.
  2. VERITY BY ALEX MONROE HEART NECKLACE (£132) - So its a little on the expensive side but heaven on earth, its beautiful. I am totally into delicate necklaces at the moment and this one is stunning.
  3. NARS DIGITAL WORLD LIP PENCIL COFFRET (£32 Space NK) - I currently only possess one NARS lip pencil but that alone makes me want more. I saw this little number on the Space NK website and knew that it had to be mine. Such a fantastic price for this set too.
  4. LAURA MERCIER AMBRE VANILLE HONEY BATH (£32) - I took a long hard whiff of this jar of dreams at the Laura Mercier counter a few days back. This smells unbelievable and I need this in my life and so do you.
  5. RIVER ISLAND LEATHER LOOK LEGGINGS (£18) - I am wishing I had never left my topshop wet look leggings back in the UK. They would go great right now with an over-sized jumper and scarf, a pair of heeled boots and a cosy parka.
  6. MAC RUBY WOO LIPSTICK (£15.50) - I recently saw this on one of my favourite bloggers Anna and I knew instantly that I needed this lipstick in my stash. I also recently swatched the beautiful MAC Relentlessly Red a beautiful matte pinky red - I had to be torn away from the MAC counter, lets just say that.
  7. GIORGIO ARMANI LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION (£31.95 House of Fraser) - My friend Yi wears this foundation and her face always looks flawless. With a medium coverage and dubbed as perfect skin in a bottle this was quickly added to my endless cosmetic wishlist.
  8. NARS VIRTUAL DOMINATION CHEEK PALETTE (£45 Space NK) - This is definitely at the top of my Christmas list. Look at it - three blushers, a highlighter and bronzer in one slick little palette - utter perfection.
  9. DUNE LORIS BLACK POINTED FLATS (£69) - These shoes are so versatile and would literally go with anything. Thats what I love about them. I know they might not be for everyone but I completely adore them.
  10. ORELIA WUNDERLUST DROP & HAMZA DOUBLE ROW NECKLACE (£18) - Another beautiful delicate necklace.
  11. BOBBI BROWN CREAM BLENDING BRUSH (£22.05 House of Fraser) - The only thing that I didn't leave the Bobbi Brown store with a few weeks back. Its a fantastic brush for blending in concealer and feels beautifully soft.
  12. ZARA BUCKET BAG WITH ZIPS (£39.99) - I am completely obsessed with bags. My, doesn't Jack know that too. Its all I ever talk about. I spotted this handsome number on the website and would love it to be mine.
  13. BOBBI BROWN FULL COVERAGE FACE BRUSH (£27 House of Fraser) - Again, my fave blogger Anna has got me coveting this brush. She knows her stuff and if she says its good, its bloody good. 
  14. Because I can't end on 13!!

I hope that this list has given you some kind of inspiration?

Here's to hoping that the little Christmas fairy works its wonders and brings me some of these irresistible things. One can dream!

K x

1 comment:

  1. Olivia Pope also wears the Armani foundation too...just saying!

    ReplyDelete