ASOS Wishlist: Oversized Scarves



Who doesn't love a big cuddly oversized scarf to throw round themselves in the Autumn and Winter time? Not only do they keep you warm and cozy in cooler times, they really add to an outfit for that little bit of laid back chic.

So whilst I was on my weekly binge of the ASOS website I thought why not get a little wishlist together of the scarves that are totally rocking my world. Just click on the pictures to check out each of the items.

Now excuse me whilst I go and cry into my bag of maltesers knowing that there is no way I can afford to buy any of these beautiful scarves and ever look like those beautiful models!

A girl can wish!

K x



4 comments:

  1. I love the first one, did you but any in the end K? I love big scarves but I have tried a few on this year that have drowned me! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the second one! Still waiting for it to arrive. Oh no, really?! haha, not good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you initially posted this, I've just kept thinking about these scarves! The second one is my fave, good choice K! I think I might have to add one to my christmas list xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I know what you mean Luce. Get it straight on the christmas list xx

    ReplyDelete