Black & Blue




Dress - H&M/ Hat - Topshop/ Boots - New Look (Old)/ Watch - Fossil/ Bag- Zara (Old)


Yes, I am still in love with black and blue. Simple colours that go with everything.

I purchased this dress along with the black and blue skirt from H&M a month or so ago and it is the only item of clothing I have ever received a few compliments for. Simple is obviously the way forward.

Whats not to like? Its comfy, oversized and can be easily dressed up or down.

I paired it with my lovely fedora hat from Topshop for good measure. I got this for my birthday back in April and I am still surprised to see its still on the website - get shopping ladies, its a beaut.

Yes I have massive bags (under eye), but lets just skirt past that issue. It has been a long week of entertaining, you know how that goes.

What do you think of this dress?

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment