Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist - A Skincare Must Have


 Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist - £12.71 for 50ml

I have been eying up this little number for a while and whilst I was raiding the BeautyBay website a good month or so ago I decided to pop it into my basket. I have been on the lookout for a new toner and this one just happened to be right up my street - something to balance, restore, brighten and hydrate my complexion.

Housed in a glass bottle which is very simple and not all that eye catching, its whats on the inside that really counts. I have incorporated this into my morning skincare routine by either spritzing or spraying onto the palm of my hand and pressing into my skin just after cleansing. The latter seems to be more effective in my opinion.

This stuff is like 'instant face sparkle' in a bottle. You know the sparkly face that Edward gets when he hits the sun in Twilight? That is what I am talking about. Ok, maybe a little extreme but as soon as I apply this, my dull complexion is instantly brightened. My skin looks and feels plumper and much more hydrated.

It has all the right ingredients to give your face a little oomph in the morning. Obviously containing rose essential oils with a mixture of aloe and marshmallow (unfortunately not the type of marshmallow you are thinking about. Imagine that though?!)

I personally love this. A great product for normal to combination skin and a lovely little addition to my skincare routine.

What toners do you reach for?

K x



No comments:

Post a Comment